Friday, 9 November 2012

Today, I had lunch with Queenie.  You remember Queenie.  We worked next to each other for years.  Now we work in the same building, but rarely see each other. 

I wore my black Pendleton Lana skirt, a red turtleneck swearer, black tights, Talbot's black suede flats (from a few years ago) and my new black Burberry quilted Westbury jacket...to the eat at the hot dog stand over by the bus station.  I enjoyed my outing.

I think I may be getting closer to being settled into my new job.  It has been hard.  I came from a job where I knew everything to a job where I only know a little bit.  I have the skill sets, I just need to learn the new company.  I don't want to brag too much about being comfortable.  I don't want to jinx myself. 

I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So glad you are starting to feel more settled! And yay for seeing Queenie! Is she still wearing crazy outfits?

KK

Tempest in a Pink Teacup said...

I'm sure you'll have that job mastered in no time at all. I have to ask, what is Queenie's real first name, and WHY does she call herself Queenie ???