I decided to make a list of my favorite holiday treats. I'm sure that we all share a few of these.
1. Peppermint chocolate chip milkshake from Chick Fil-A (I always get a large)
2. Peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks
3. Holiday mint McFlurry from McDonald's
4. Harney & Sons Holiday Tea
5. Twining's Christmas Tea (I stock up and drink it year round)
6. Ghiradelli peppermint bark
7. Red and Green foil wrapped Reese's cups and Hershey's Kisses
8. Cella's chocolate covered cherries
9. A real Coca Cola
10. Queen's Cake (recipe from Colonial Williamsburg)
12. Homemade Fudge (made with cocoa, sugar & milk, not the stuff made from marshmallow cream)
13. Ham biscuits
14. Poinsettias (the drink, not the plant)
16. Homemade divinity
What are your favorite treats?
Have a great Wednesday.