Tuesday, 12 February 2013

I can't believe it has been a week since my last post. 

Since I have lost two people that I was close to tragically, I decided to spend my free time immersed in shallow mindless stuff.  I have gotten addicted to wicked preppy and prepfection tumblr sites.  I cruise the sites getting inspiration for outfits that are not so boring. It has been very relaxing.  You need to check them out.

I'm on the lookout for some nice navy flats that are appropriate for work.  I would love a pair of navy Tory Burch Revas, but they are not to be found.  I like the Ferragamo Varinas but they don't come in narrow widths.  I may have to go to Saks and try them on.  Have any of you seen any cut navy flats out there?  I haven't even seen any that aren't cute. LOL!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment right here! keep up the good function.Travel shirts