Monday, 25 August 2014

Hello all!  I know that I have been away for a while. Not much to say, plus I have been rather busy. I have been keeping up with everyone in blogland.

I love to go to Atlanta shopping, but do not go as often as I like. One reason is that I like to go by myself. I usually have a list and my stores mapped out because I need to make the most of my time. Saturday was the first time that I have been able to go in a couple of years.

My first stop was the outlets north of Atlanta. I got there at 10:15. I bought earrings and bangles at Kate Spade, gadgets and a scone pan at Williams Sonoma, a night stand at Pottery Barn (great deal!), and blouses at Brooks Brothers. I browsed a few other stores, but made no purchases. Then it was on to Phipps Plaza. I bought black/silver Revas at Tory Burch and a planner at Kate Spade. I cruised through Jack Rogers, Lilly Pulitzer and Nordstrom. I then went to Lenox Square. After lunch at The Corner Bakery (love the chicken salad), I made my way to the stores. At Kiehl's I bought shampoo. I bought a pink/blue/green OCBD, a navy cardigan at Lacoste, a Madeline book at Pottery Barn Kids, and a Mason Pearson comb at Neiman Marcus. On my way out, I bought chicken salad to take home from The Corner Bakery and stopped by Panera to redeem my rewards for a free scone and soft drink. I was able to leave at 4:00 to drive home.

I hope to go back sooner rather than later.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

4 comments:

DanaElayne said...

Sounds like my kind of shopping trip. :)

Suburban prep said...

What a day you had.

crabbygirl said...

Tammy, that sounds like so much fun. I like to shop alone sometimes too. I am very excited to tell you I am leaving Houston and we are moving outside of Atlanta. Did you go to the North Georgia Prem. Outlets? I will be pretty close to them. I will leave Houston once our house sells so please say a prayer!!

onome nurse said...

https://www.creditshure.com/ntb-credit-card-login-offers-ntb-customer-service-number/