Thursday, 3 November 2011

This morning, as I was putting on my Burberry hooded raincoat, I got to thinking about the Burberry brand.  A few days ago, I was reading comments on another blog about the brand.  Someone said that it is considered chav to wear Burberry.  I only have a few items, but I really like to wear them.  Besides my raincoat, I have a nova plaid wool scarf, a navy plaid wool scarf, several cardigans, a navy wool coat and an umbrella.  To tell you how old the umbrella is, it is a Burberry's.  The cardigans and the navy coat are not obviously Burberry.  The coat has the charging knight pattern embossed on the lining.  I find most pieces to be classics.  I do realize that the brand has been overdone. 

Do you have Burberry and what is your opinion?  I'm curious to know.

Have a great Friday.

2 comments:

Miss Janice said...

I have several items from Burberry and love them all!

erica said...

I really like Burberry. I have nova check rainboots, wedges and a scarf. xo