Tuesday, 27 March 2012

I hope everyone had a great weekend and are now having a good week.

My mother and one of her friends came down to spend Saturday and Sunday with me.  We had a great time.  We had lunch at The Bright Star.  My mother's friend couldn't stop admiring the classic wood paneled walls.

After lunch, we headed to the outlets.  None of us bought that much, but it was fun to get some sunshine and see what is out there.  The only thing that I bought was a pair of goldtone hoops at Polo/RL and a pair of Chic denim capri pants at the VF outlet.  Yes, they have a stretchy waist, but I don't plan on wearing my tops tucked in. I never thought I'd buy stretchy waist pants, but they were a great price and I liked the weight of the denim.  I hope I'm not turning into Betty White. LOL!

I bought chicken salad, bread, chips, watermelon, cookies and muffins to enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

Wifer said...

Just don't Be-Dazzle your new pants and you won't look like Betty:=)

Syl said...

Nothing wrong with stretchy pants. I call them buffet pants. I wear mine everytime I go to Golden Corral.