Wednesday, 2 May 2012

First of all, I posted last week that I was going to see Fiddler on the Roof on Sunday.  I did and it was super fantastic.  This was a production by the local community college along with people who live in the vicinity.  The man who play Tevye was fabulous.  The choreography, vocals and acting was all first rate.  They had bottle dancers (my favorite part) and a flying spirit during the dream part.  It took many people to work the wires, but it was perfect.

I had another job interview this week.  It went pretty good.  The interviewer told me if this job didn't work out for me, she had another one that she wanted me to talk to me about at a later time.  My former boss called and put in a good word for me.

For the past year, I have been treasurer of a ladies' civic organization.  Tonight, I turned it over to the new treasurer.  I plan to lay low this next year.  I hope everyone understands.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

1 comment:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Good luck! Hope something breaks loose for you soon....make that something really FABULOUS comes your way.