Monday, 4 June 2012

Finally, the day you have been waiting for.

I started my new job today.  Yes, I did get a new job.  I got a job as an Executive Assistant at another bank.  I started the day by going to orientation.  It lasted until 10:45.  I did not have to report to my new department until 1:00.  I got a salad at McDonald's and took it home and stayed until noon.  Then I headed to my new job.  Oh, and it poured rain until about noon.  I hated that I had to start a new job on a rainy Monday.  Even though it rained, it turned out to be a great day.  I think I am going to be happy.  I like my new boss and she seems to like me.  All the people that work in my new area seem so nice.

On my first day of work, I wore my new Pendleton black suit, a Brooks Brothers black and blue on white striped blouse, Ferragamo black mock croc Vera looking pumps, pearls and pearl earrings.  Tomorrow, I plan to wear a Pendleton black/white plaid skirt, Pendleton red blazer, Brooks Brothers white blouse, black shoes and gold jewelry.  I'll decide on the shoes and jewelry when I get ready.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

7 comments:

Lilly Forever! said...

Congratulations on the new job!!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Congratulations Tammy! I'm so thrilled for you!

KK

Joan said...

Excellent news-- congratulations, and may you be happy there for many years!

(... And what happened to Queenie?*cough*)

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Good news! So glad to hear this.

JulesTX said...

Congratulations !!

Good luck with your new position.

Tempest in a Pink Teacup said...

Congratulations! Sounds as if you're dressing for success!

Miss Janice said...

Belated congrats on your new job! Your outfits sound just like something I would wear...can we take a peek of them without the face shot? Pretty please. You know how much I love to look at cute clothes!