Wednesday, 22 August 2012

My week has been going well.  I really enjoyed going to see Gone With the Wind on Saturday night.  The theatre was packed.  The movie was about 20 minutes late starting because people kept showing up.  The remainder of the weekend was spent cooking, shopping and catching up on chores.  I had a $20 gift card to Vera Bradley so I used it to get a note cube and a Ipod case. 

I'm still being good on my eating.  I feel like I may have lost some weight, plus I feel so much better.  I think my feeling better is reflecting well on my work.  I feel like I have done a considerable better job these past two weeks.  Maybe is the motivation.

Monday night when I got home from work, my watch had died and so had my microwave.  I have a new watch on order.  I really liked my old watch.  It is a Citizen's presidential style, similar to a Rolex.  I have had this watch for over 10 years.  I went to Target last night to get a new microwave, but they were sold out of the one that I wanted.  I was told to check back in a day or so, because they are expecting a shipment.  I'll check with them tomorrow.  Right now, I'm warming up food in the oven and I have to find a clock to see what time it is.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Congrats on your healthy eating kick! I need to be more like you. I've had a LOT of ice cream this summer.

KK