Sunday, 28 October 2012

I am about to get ready to go to church.  My 10 month old niece will be christened this morning.  A happy ending to a sad weekend.  My cousin passed away on Thursday and the funeral was yesterday.  He was a lot older than my sister and me, but my sister worked with him and was extremely close to him.  He has a son that is bad news but he promised my sister and I that he was going to straighten up and lead a life that his father will be proud of.  A day late and a dollar short, if you ask me, but at least he has a goal to be a normal person.  He's extremely smart and talented.

I think I may order a black Burberry Westbury jacket.  I've been wanting one for a long time and I think I may order it today.  I love the Burberry nova plaid and hate that it became too popular a few years ago.  I think the popularity has died down and I will be safe to sport my Burberry again.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.  If you live on the east coast, please be weather aware and take precautions.  I don't think that this is a storm to ignore.

No comments: