Tuesday, 4 November 2008

I left work at 3:30 to go vote. The news kept showing my voting place all day, and there was always a long line. When I got to the polls, there were not many people there. There was no one in line in front of me for my particular letter of the alphabet. I told the workers, "I thought there would be a line." They said, "You're lucky." When I put my ballot in the machine, I noticed that over 3,200 had voted at our voting place. I am really nervous about this election. I don't think I am going to watch the Election returns. I recorded "Lipstick Jungle" and "To the Manor Born" this past weekend. I think I will watch those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - no line! I didn't have to wait either. Thank goodness. I should be watching the results or doing lesson plans, but I'm too anxious, so I'm blogging instead! :-)