Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Today was better. We had about 1/4 as much mail as Monday. Tomorrow, I have it all by myself. All of my helpers are on vacation. I'm wearing chinos, a polo and Tretorns. I don't care if I get in trouble. I'm going to be comfortable. I can't believe how spoiled some people are. One lady came to my desk and asked if I would be coming to get her mail or did I want her to call the maintenance man. Why didn't she bring it when she came down? Maintenance man is going to be on vacation tomorrow and Friday. I guess everyone is going to have to take care of their own mail. I have other stuff to do.

There's nothing on TV tonight. I guess I'll just watch the TV Guide channel.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. I have to work at the store until 2:00 on Thursday but I'm off until Saturday. I may check in Thursday.

No comments: