Monday, 6 June 2011

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted.  I've been fairly busy.

Saturday, my mother and I went to Huntsville to do a few errands.  My mother was in need of a new iron.  She likes Rowenta irons.  We went to Target where she found just what she wanted.  Then it was on to Belk's and Dillard's.  Not much luck.  I ran into Trade Secrets to see if they had a certain shade of Essie nail polish.  All they had were a few leftover colors for $1 and $2.  I bought 3 bottles.  At Dillard's, I got some Kiehl's moisturizer.  I also got a few samples while I was there.  After lunch, we went to Publix and then home.  Saturday evening we babysat with my sister's 20 month old while my sister and brother-in-law went to a retirement party. 

Sunday, we went to Guntersville for lunch.  While there, we ran into Belk's.  My mother had better luck there.  I bought a red polo and two pairs of Monet goldtone earrings.  We usually don't shop at that Belk's because they usually only have junk, but this time, they had a good selection of basics.  On the way home, we stopped at the pet store to get Bo a new harness and some treats. 

This morning, I went to Huntsville to the dentist.  I got a good report.  Then I drove back to Birmingham.  Tonight, I have just laid around and watched TV. 

Tomorrow night, I think I may organize and pack away a few things.  I need to get myself motivated.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

No comments: