Saturday, 11 June 2011

I hope everyone had a good week.  I was not too motivated at work.  Friday, I decided to tackle a project that I had hope to finish by the end of the month.  I'm almost finished.  I worked hard all day.

Today, I had planned on getting a lot of packing done.  I had to go to a luncheon at 11:00.  I was going to pack around it.  I didn't do anything before I went.  I had hoped that I would be back home by 1:00, but a friend that I haven't seen for awhile was there.  She is going through a hard time with her mother.  Her mother was always spry, but a couple of years ago, she started going down...fast.  The doctor took her mother off of all of her medicine last night.  Now, they are waiting for her to die.  I felt so bad for my friend.  She acted like she needed someone to talk to, so I stayed behind to talk.  When I got home, I worked for about 45 minutes. Then the power went off.  Since I was working in the closet, I had to stop.  I couldn't see what I was doing.  When the power came back on, I worked until it was almost done.  Tomorrow, I am going to clean house and then pack until I get tired.  I hope that I can get everything packed before I move in two weeks.  I've been sort of lazy about packing.

I hit a major plateau on my diet.  I decided to go back on the Mayo Clinic Diet this past Monday.  Not because of my plateau, but because I was craving a lot of the foods that are allowed.  This morning, I put on a Lilly Pulitzer shift to wear to the luncheon.  It was a lot looser than it was a couple of weeks ago.  It made me feel so good.  I'm going to keep up the good eating habits.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the weekend.

2 comments:

longdegg said...

Your blog is very interesting! christianlouboutinchristian louboutin-pumps Herve Leger Dresschristian louboutin uk Longines Longines Watch Rolex Watch Omega Watchyou like it? Get a girlfriend, she'll love,This is my blog, exchange links with us to make friends http://www.christianlouboutines.co.uk/

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.