Saturday, 11 June 2011

I hope everyone had a good week.  I was not too motivated at work.  Friday, I decided to tackle a project that I had hope to finish by the end of the month.  I'm almost finished.  I worked hard all day.

Today, I had planned on getting a lot of packing done.  I had to go to a luncheon at 11:00.  I was going to pack around it.  I didn't do anything before I went.  I had hoped that I would be back home by 1:00, but a friend that I haven't seen for awhile was there.  She is going through a hard time with her mother.  Her mother was always spry, but a couple of years ago, she started going down...fast.  The doctor took her mother off of all of her medicine last night.  Now, they are waiting for her to die.  I felt so bad for my friend.  She acted like she needed someone to talk to, so I stayed behind to talk.  When I got home, I worked for about 45 minutes. Then the power went off.  Since I was working in the closet, I had to stop.  I couldn't see what I was doing.  When the power came back on, I worked until it was almost done.  Tomorrow, I am going to clean house and then pack until I get tired.  I hope that I can get everything packed before I move in two weeks.  I've been sort of lazy about packing.

I hit a major plateau on my diet.  I decided to go back on the Mayo Clinic Diet this past Monday.  Not because of my plateau, but because I was craving a lot of the foods that are allowed.  This morning, I put on a Lilly Pulitzer shift to wear to the luncheon.  It was a lot looser than it was a couple of weeks ago.  It made me feel so good.  I'm going to keep up the good eating habits.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the weekend.

1 comment:

longdegg said...

Your blog is very interesting! christianlouboutinchristian louboutin-pumps Herve Leger Dresschristian louboutin uk Longines Longines Watch Rolex Watch Omega Watchyou like it? Get a girlfriend, she'll love,This is my blog, exchange links with us to make friends http://www.christianlouboutines.co.uk/