Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Tonight BFF MAB and I went to eat at Highland's Bar and Grill. The food was absolutely delicious.  I always get the NY Strip, but tonight I decided to try the flat iron steak.  It did not disappoint.  And, a meal is not complete without the baked grits.  For dessert, I got the chocolate hazelnut mousse cake with praline ice cream.  I chose as my beverage Harney & Son's Paris tea. 

BFF MAB gave me a woody Christmas tree ornament, a canister of Williams Sonoma peppermint hot chocolate and a beautiful jewelry box.  I gave her a Fleur de lis key pendant from Lovell Designs. We just love the jewelry from there.  It is classic and affordable.

Tomorrow night, I will do my last minute grocery shopping and Thursday, I will clean house. 

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

1 comment:

Her Preppiness said...

Have a great Wednesday!!