Sunday, 23 September 2012

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Yesterday, my mother and I went to Huntsville to do some shopping.  We had to get my sister a birthday present.  We went to Sam's to pick up a few things.  I like to buy certain magazines at Sam's.  I was excited to get Victoria's Holiday Bliss. I have been reading Victoria magazine since it came out back in the late 80's.  I have every issue.  We then went to Belk's where we got my sister a pair of Lauren by Ralph Lauren jeans, a RL tee plus a few other things.  My mother tried on the jeans for the fit and they looked great on her.  My mother is more the elastic waist blue jean kind of person.  While there I bought some Chanel translucent powder and gray eyeshadow.  We then went to Dillard's so that I could buy some Kiehl's shampoo.  While I was searching, I saw that they had a few bottles of my favorite face soap that was discontinued a few months ago.  I bought two big bottles. I was extra excited about that.  Then it was a late lunch, Petsmart for dog food and back home.  It was a great shopping day.  I haven't had that much fun shopping in about a year.  My changing job situation put a damper on my shopping and when I did shop, I couldn't enjoy myself.  I feel like yesterday was a step back to normal.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Sounds like a great shopping day. Belk's is becoming my new favorite store!