Saturday, 9 July 2011

I'm back!!!

I cannot believe how addicted I am to television and internet.  I have been having withdrawals all week.  As of 3:45 this afternoon, I have cable and internet.  I decided to upgrade to UVerse.  Of course, with all of those channels, what am I watching?  The Britcoms!!  I love Keeping Up Appearances, To the Manor Born, Are You Being Served? and The Vicar of Dibley.  I used to watch May to December, but it is not aired in our area. 

I am making progress with my unpacking.  I worked really hard last night.  I worked from 6:00 until 10:45 with a short break for dinner.  I got up early this morning and worked from 6:30 until 11:00.  Then all I wanted to do was take a nap, but the cable man was supposed to be here any minute.  I did do some work while the cable man was here.  After he left, I started watching TV.  I was supposed to meet BFF MAB for dinner, but when I called her, she wasn't feeling well.  We may try and schedule for tomorrow.  I really want her to come over here and help me sort through some clothes.  I threw away 4 garbage bags of old clothes.  I have a large stack of "Maybe" clothes on which I need a second opinion.

I hope everyone has a great evening.

No comments: