Tuesday, 8 May 2012

FYI - I'm not going to mention my job search for a few weeks.  Queenie and I are having some luck landing interviews and I don't want to jinx us by talking about it.  I'll let everyone know when we have the end results.

WHEN I do get a new job, I'm going to have to buy some work clothes.  I think I may go to Atlanta and spend some time at the Pendleton store.  I also want to get a couple of cardigans from Lands End school uniform department.  Better colors.  There is also a couple of blouses that I want to get from Lands End. But, I need to have a job first before I think about it.  I may at least buy a new suit so that I can have it for interviews.  I'm getting tired of wearing my navy Austin Reed suit. 

Tonight, I need to go shopping to get my mother a Mother's Day gift.  She's already told me what she wants, I just need to go get it.  I also need to buy a gift for my new niece.  I think I am going to a shower for her on Saturday.  If I'm not invited, she at least will have a new gift.  I want to buy her a necklace, but I think I may wait and get it for a christening present.

I hope that everyone has a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Good luck with the job search!

KK