Sunday, 28 March 2010

I had a fairly busy weekend. I got back in town and rushed to get my chores done so that I could watch Desperate Housewives. I sat down and tuned in and...it was a rerun.

Friday night, I met my mother and our dinner club at a local Italian restaurant. I had the Cobb salad. It was okay. Too much bleu cheese.

Saturday, we got up early and got ready and headed to Huntsville. On the way out of town, we stopped at a local shopping center. Several of the businesses were having a sidewalk sale. At the gift shop, I bought blue/white Williamsburg hunt toile placemats and napkins. I have some linens in this pattern and I was excited to see these. I've had mine a long time. I just wonder how long these have been sitting in the storage room of this gift shop. At least they were there for me to purchase for a low price. In Huntsville, we went to Sam's, Target, Belk's, Talbot's and Publix. At Target, I bought Easter bunny gifts for my sister's foster children. I am going to use sand buckets to hold their candy and toys. At Belk's I bought a white Vineyard Vines 3/4 sleeve polo. At Talbot's, I got a green 3/4 sleeve cardigan. We got home in time to see my sister's oldest foster son off to his first prom. He looked so handsome.

Today, we got up and went to church. My sister and her "children" were all there. They were able to participate in the parade of palms. They were so cute. Before long, it was time for me to come back. This afternoon went too fast.

I hope everyone has a good Monday.

No comments: