Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Today was a good day at work.  Queenie and I, along with our other office mates, went to a meeting conducted by the CEO of the bank that is buying ours.  The meeting was so positive.  We came back really excited.   That's all that we talked about the remainder of the day.  This acquisition is going to offer a lot of opportunities to many people.  I hope that we don't get our hopes up too high.  I am trying to learn new things so that I can take advantage of any opportunities that will arise. 

I felt like I looked nice for the meeting.  I wore my black Austin Reed skirt, a white short sleeved Brooks Brothers blouse, a 3/4 sleeve green Talbots cardigan, big pearl choker, large pearl earrings and my black Ferragamo loafers.  I even wore pantyhose in the Alabama heat.  Queenie looked nice also in her gray dress and jacket.  We both wanted to make a good impression.

Tomorrow will probably be back to normal.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So happy your meeting was a success! It sounds like you have some fun changes coming your way at work!