Sunday, 18 September 2011

I am so glad that this weekend is over.  It was busy.

We had planned a surprise party for my sister's 40th birthday.  We have spent weeks planning and getting ready for it.  We took a break Saturday morning and took my sister's 3 1/2 year old to see the parade of motorcycles that were participating in this year's Trail of Tears.  In the past, the motorcycles go through town around 9:00, so we got to the a parking lot at 8:45.  We found out that we were about 15 minutes late.  They changed the schedule and we were unaware of it.  We were able to see about 10-15 motorcycles that were late to the parade. 

The party went great.  My sister was totally surprised.  It was nice to visit with friends and family.  We did not get home until 2:00 am.

Today, we went to the orchards and bought two pecks of apples. 

Now it's time to get ready for my week ahead.

I hope everyone has a good Monday.

No comments: