Tuesday, 27 September 2011

I've been enjoying the new season on TV.  So far my old favorites have not disappointed.  I have enjoyed the season premieres of my favorite shows:  Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, Big Bang Theory, and Mike & Molly.  I watched Pan Am and really enjoyed it.  I think it is going to be scandalous, don't you? 

I didn't enjoy Hart of Dixie.  I thought the stereotypes were a little too much.  What's so bad is people probably believe those stereotypes.  I didn't understand her arriving on a bus.  The only buses that I see here in Alabama are tour buses. What bus would let her out 3 miles from town.  The bus would drive into town and drop her off at the bus station that also doubles as a diner or gas station.  Even in small towns, attorneys drive expensive cars, not beat up pick up trucks.  And, I've never heard of an alligator in Alabama.  I know that they've been spotted, but those were brought in from Florida and let out in a creek.  It didn't really hold my interest either.  Oh well, I don't have to watch it.

What are your new favorite shows?

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

1 comment:

Red said...

Big Bang Theory for the win. By far. I have yet to check out Pan Am, though. I was told that Two Broke Girls was pretty funny too, but haven't watched that. I like my paid series - Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, Dexter etc.

:)