Thursday, 29 September 2011

I need some advice.

Clinique has discontinued the foundation that I have used for years.  I have oily skin and have used the Superfit for many years.  Now, it has been discontinued and I don't like what they are recommending.  I think it is called Perfectly Real.  I like how it goes on and how it looks on my skin, but by midday, my skin is greasy.  I have always liked Clinique and hate to buy another brand, but I hate to have greasy skin.  Any suggestion?

Does anyone else have oily skin and use something that they are happy with?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I have no suggestions but I think we have the same skin so I am selfishly hoping someone offers up an answer because I have the same issue!

KK

Anonymous said...

If you like full coverage, try Estee Lauder Double wear- it's thicker but stays all day. I also like Laure Mercier silk creme for lighter cover. good luck.

Anonymous said...

Lancome Teint Miracle is a water base foundation which is for every skin type and, take my advice, PERFECT! Find a beautician who can help you find your right tone and ask about it as well.

Anonymous said...

I like to use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. They offer a regular version, as well as one that is oil-free. I prefer the regular (I have combination skin). I also started using Makeup Forever HD Primer. That, plus the LM moisturizer = perfection. I wore this combination yesterday to a wedding on a rather humid day. After 8 hours, my makeup was still perfect. Karen in CT

Anonymous said...

I actually work for Clinique and my recommendation is using the Acne solutions foundation. It is for oily skin even if you don't have an acne problem. I use it and I love the long wearing coverage. A little goes a long way so I recommend you applying it with a foundation brush. Clinique also sells one that is awesome!