Tuesday, 8 February 2011

I didn't realize that I haven't posted since Thursday.

I had a busy weekend. I helped my mother prepare letters, mailing labels, etc. for a trip to Mt. Rushmore. Every year, he high school class goes on a fun trip. The man that always organizes it has been extremely ill. My mother was voluntold to organize the trip. I told her that I would help.

Saturday, we went to Huntsville. We got a lot accomplished while there.

Sunday, my brother-in-law had to go to a funeral, my sister had the flu and we had to babysit three of their foster children. They are 5, 3 and 16 months. The 16 month old and the 5 year old were well behaved. The 3 year old was hell on wheels. Every time we would tell him not to do something, he would turn around and do exactly what we told him not to. My mother cooked a good lunch. The 3 year old would not eat. My mother made him sit at the table until he ate. He sat there for two hours. My sister's 18 year old called and talked to him. I don't know what exactly he said, but the 3 year old got in his chair and started eating. We breathed a sigh of relief when they went home.

What did I wear today? I wore a black Austin Reed skirt, a Brooks Brothers burgundy twin set, pearls and gold hoop earrings. Tomorrow, I'm going to wear Talbot's black corduroy pants, Lauren by Ralph Lauren lavender OCBD, and a Lauren by Ralph Lauren purple wool cable knit crewneck sweater.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

No comments: