Tuesday, 16 September 2008

I was too lazy to post last night. I came home and watched Gossip Girl and a recording of Mad Men. Yesterday, everyone at work had a bad day. Nothing was cooperating. To put the icing on the cake, the guy over training called me to see if I would arrange for lunch for 35 every day for the remainder of the week. So it was Jason's Deli. I ordered box lunches and tea and got it over with. Today there were 10 no shows, so my coworker and I got free lunch. Maybe tomorrow there will be some no shows and we will get free lunch again. Friday, I am ordering my boss and I lunch with the "Deli Dollars" that I have gained from ordering lunches.

It was cool here today. I'm ready for some crisp fall weather. I hope the weather is nice when I go to Williamsburg in a couple of weeks. I want to be able to wear cotton blouses with light to medium weight sweaters.

No comments: