Wednesday, 10 September 2008

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. I've had internet trouble, plus I couldn't think of anything to say. I got my internet back last night.

I need some advice. BFF's birthday is in a couple of weeks. I don't know what to get her. She's getting new flooring, countertops and backsplash in her kitchen. I thought about going to Williams-Sonoma and getting her some kitchen towels and spatula to match plus a gift card. What do y'all think? My sister's birthday is the same day. I have no clue what to get her. When I ask what she wants, she just shrugs her shoulders.

While I'm typing this, I'm watching Nancy Drew. The movie is so unrealistic, but I love her clothes and her roadster.

5 comments:

Living Well said...

I think going to WS sounds fabulous! What girl doesn't love accessories?! And for the kitchen, perfect!

Hopsy said...

I think Nancy Drew is such a cute movie, but very unrealistic. I love you idea of going to WS and putting together a box of goodies. Maybe even throw in one of their seasonal mixes so she can put the spatula to use??

For you sister I am not so sure; what does she enjoy doing and what are her faroite colors? Maybe you could order her a little something from one of our blogging freinds stores. Support those we love!

tickledpink said...

I love the Nancy Drew movie! I think a WS goodie basket would be fun! Sisters are always hard to shop for. Maybe a massage or a spa manipedi?

Mona said...

For the kitchen gift, may I suggest the monogrammed kitchen towels at http://mpmdesigns.blogspot.com/
see her July 18, 2008 post.
I recently ordered a set and they are fab!!

Tammy B said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I may throw in a bottle of wine from the store.