Wednesday, 17 September 2008

I will be so glad when the training is over. Ten no shows yesterday and nine today. I have eaten Jason's Deli two days in a row. I can't imagine what it is doing to my hips. Of course, I could have said "No, thank you" to the box lunch with a huge roast beef sandwich, chips and chocolate chip cookie, but that would have been rude, wouldn't it? I still haven't figured out how this got to be my job. Oh well. It makes me look good to the guy from Raleigh doing the training.

Queenie's attitude is a little better this week. Today she had on some beige polyester pants, a pink sleeveless shell and a black menswear style vest. At least her boobs weren't hanging out. Her Sarah Palin hairdo looked good on her.

Two weeks and one day until vacation. YAY!!! It will be so good to get away and have a fun trip. As I've said before, I'm going to Williamsburg. I was afraid to admit to BFF that I had an agenda for shopping while I'm there. She informed me today that she wants to do A LOT OF SHOPPING. I know I'm going to hit the Pink Cabana, the Lilly store. I also have a list of jewelry from the Craft House. And let's not forget the outlets. I want to check out the Brooks Brothers outlet and the Clinique outlet. I need a new muffler from the Scottish Shop. On the way back, I hope to stop by the Pendleton outlet in Pigeon Forge, TN. I had good luck there last year. I need some basic wool skirts and I'm sure Pendleton has them. I don't like stretch wool, I like 100% wool and it is extremely difficult to find. I usually try to buy 100% cotton or 100% wool. I'm a natural fiber kind of girl. Am I the only one? It seems that way since no one manufactures it any more. I hope the weather is pleasant. I'm taking oxford cloth shirts and cotton sweaters to wear with chinos and jeans. I'll throw a lightweight jacket in the car just in case.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I love the Pendelton outlet in Pigeon Forge. Happy shopping!