Tuesday, 21 July 2009

I had my interviews today. I hate to be too confident, but I feel that it went well. As I was leaving the HR Manager's office, she said, "I've heard so many wonderful things about you." I don't know who she heard them from, but at least she's heard them.

If I get this job, I am going to have to do some major shopping. These people dress in suits. I don't have hardly any suits. Our bank has been business casual for years. I do wear wool skirts with jackets and twin sets in the winter months. I'm going to have to buy some for warmer weather. I might can hit Pendleton and Brooks Brother's "346"...if I get the job. This afternoon, some of us were complaining that we have a hard time finding professional work clothes. Where do y'all find your work clothes? We are not size 2's.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday, and thanks for all the well wishes on my job search.

2 comments:

Diane said...

HI,good luck!!!

Miss Janice said...

Talbot's, Dillard's suits, Macy's suits are all good places to start. Try to find skirts and mix them with jackets.