Saturday, 25 July 2009

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

My mother is having carpenter work done in her house, and who knows when the carpenter is to arrive. I got up early this morning, showered and dressed. I went to the farmer's market, post office, the store, WalMart (shh, don't tell anyone), lunch and then home. I read and watched the TV Guide channel most of the afternoon. After the carpenter left, I decided to go to KFC to get some grilled chicken. The guy at the drive-thru said it would be 17 minutes. I just said "never mind". I couldn't think what I would do for 17 minutes. I decided to just eat squash, zucchini and tomatoes. I hope that fills me up.

Last night, a lady from church called to see if my mother and/or I would help with the 2-3 year old Sunday School class. We discussed it and declined. We both have some trips planned that would cause us to be out of town on Sundays. We didn't want to have to get a sub every time. Plus, my sister does not like the regular teacher. What was the deciding thing was that when it was mentioned, the dog growled. Bo knows! (No, the dog is not named after Bo Jackson)

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the weekend.

No comments: