Wednesday, 15 July 2009

I went to bed last night at 8:45. I was watching TV and could not hold my eyes open, so I decided to just go to bed. I could have slept longer this morning. I think it is my body getting used to South Beach. I hope I feel better tonight, because I need to do a little housecleaning when I get home.

Today is coworker's last day. I am treating her and Queenie to lunch. I had $31 in deli dollars from Jason's, so I decided to order lunch and have it delivered. It will be fun for the three of us to sit down and have a relaxing lunch together. Tomorrow I will move to coworker's desk. I don't have anything packed yet. I guess I can do that today. There's someone waiting to move to my desk on Friday.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

All this job stress is probably also contributing to your fatigue!! Nice to do lunch for the girls at your work!