Thursday, 9 September 2010

I did some shopping while I was on vacation.

In the historic area, I bought a Windsor chair for my living room. It was on sale for 50% off. I also bought some pillow shams to match the coverlets that I already have from there. I bought a needlepoint pillow, a tavern check chair cushion for my new chair, tavern highball glasses, a couple of place settings of Reed & Barton stainless that was on sale. I bought several books that are related to Williamsburg. For the folks back home, I bought Virginia peanuts, ginger-ale and root beer.

At the outlets, I hit the kate spade outlet where I bought a black leather Nada wallet. I bought a merino wool sweater set and some merino wool shells at Brooks Brothers. Also at Brooks Brothers, I got a quilted jacket.

At the Scottish store in Merchant's Square, I bought 2 Austin Reed skirts and a cream cable knit cotton turtleneck sweater. At the Cheese Shop, I stocked up on Harney's Tea.

BFF MAB bought a coffee table and end table. It was cash and carry. She also did a good bit of shopping. My Volvo was packed when we left there. We might could have gotten a few more things in there but not much.

This week at work has not been too bad. I was afraid that it would be hectic after vacation.

I hope everyone has a great Friday.

No comments: