Wednesday, 15 September 2010

This week has been very slow at work. One of the reasons is my boss is on vacation. Good for him. He works very hard.

Friday is my high school class reunion. I can't wait. My roommate from sophomore year of college is going to be there. I have not seen her in over 20 years. There will also be a lot of people there that I have not seen in a while. It will be a good time to catch up. There is also a party Saturday night. It sounds like it will be fun also. Our class is a fun class, but we are not close. There are a few people that have remained friends over the years, but not many. The entire reunion was planned over Facebook. I think it has done a good job of reconnecting a lot of the classmates. Most class reunions are held the weekend of homecoming. Before the reunion, we will ride on a float in the parade. After the parade, we will all meet at a local restaurant for food, beer, wine and soft drinks. Those who want to stay for a while can, and those that want to go to the football game can. Saturday morning, several members of my class are getting together for a golf outing. Saturday night, two classmates have rented a cabin and are having a big party. I'm in charge of soft drinks. I think everyone is really excited about it.

I'm still reading True Prep. I haven't decided how I feel about the book. I'll let you know.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Have a fantastic reunion weekend! I skipped my 10 and have a few more years before my 20 but really want to go.