Wednesday, 17 November 2010

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Saturday. Time flies.

Sunday afternoon was spent at the movies. I went to see Morning Glory. I loved it. Afterwards, I went to dinner with my mother, my cousin and her brother that was visiting from Tennessee.

Monday, I went to the dentist on the way to work. Fun, fun.

Yesterday I had to stay late at work to attend a celebration for another area of the bank. It was fun. We were served barbecue and the fixings for dinner. Today, we enjoyed leftovers.

I know that we are all enjoying hearing about the upcoming nuptials of Prince William and Kate. I can't wait to watch the wedding. I think his mother would be proud.

I always wait until the day after Thanksgiving to crank up the Christmas music. Tonight on the way home from work, I decided to listen to Andrea Bocelli's My Christmas. I only listened to four songs: What Child is This, The Lord's Prayer, Adeste Fideles and God Bless Us Everyone. I couldn't help it, I was having withdrawals.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

No comments: