Friday, 26 November 2010

WAR EAGLE!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

AUBURN 28 - ALABAMA 27

I guess everyone has figured out who won the Iron Bowl. It was only one point, but a win is a win. Next week Auburn plays South Carolina for the SEC Championship. If they win that game, hopefully the next game will be for the National Championship.

I planned on staying in this morning, but I had to go to the jewelry store to get a new battery in my watch. I can't go without my watch. After that, it was to the bank to put my father's medals back in the safe deposit box. My sister used them in a Veteran's Day observation at her school. Everywhere we went people were either wearing orange and blue or crimson and white.

I hope everyone has a good Saturday.

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Congrats on your big win! I'll be cheering for y'all to win the SEC title. I was just happy my Dawgs pulled out a win. Good way to end our tough season.