Sunday, 21 November 2010

This has been a fairly good weekend.

First of all, I left work early on Friday so that I could meet with a former coworker at her new job. We had to take care of some business for a mutual customer. It was good to visit with her. She seems so happy where she's working now. I also saw some other former coworkers that work there. We had a wonderful visit.

Saturday, I cleaned house and then relaxed for a few hours. About 4:30, I decided to go to Target and The Fresh Market. At Target, I ran into another former coworker. It was nice to get to visit with him for a few minutes.

Today, I went with BFF MAB to a performance of Handel's Messiah at a local church. It was performed by a local community chorus that is made up of volunteers. The choir was accompanied by members of the Alabama Symphony. They did an outstanding job. I enjoyed every second of it. Afterwards, we went to eat. After an early dinner, I came home to three loads of laundry.

There's nothing on television tonight, so I think I will watch an episode of Poirot. I have season one on DVD. Next time that I am at Sam's, I'm going to purchase season two.

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

No comments: