Tuesday, 23 November 2010

This week has been a little bit busy. I have been running errands after work. Tonight, I was able to get my errands done, pack for the holiday trip home, and do some laundry before 6:45. Now I'm sitting here watching reruns of Frasier.

I'm going to my mother's house for Thanksgiving. After much going back and forth, we have finally decided to eat Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's house. Since this is the South, dinner will be served at 1:00 pm. My mother has been voluntold to make dressing, not stuffing, but dressing. She is also making deviled eggs. I am making a cranberry congealed salad, green bean casserole, a chocolate pecan pie and a fudge pie. I bought a pumpkin pie at Publix for the two of us that like pumpkin pie. My green bean casserole is not the one that is made of green beans, cream of mushroom soup and french fried onions. Mine has green beans (of course), cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, shredded mild cheddar cheese and cracker crumbs. It is always a hit.

Friday will be spent watching the IRON BOWL. For those of you not from this part of the country, the IRON BOWL is another name for the Alabama-Auburn football game. It is always played Thanksgiving weekend. I graduated from Auburn and I am a big Auburn fan. This year Auburn is undefeated and will play for the SEC Championship. WAR EAGLE!!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday. If I don't post tomorrow.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: