Wednesday, 19 January 2011

As I said on Monday, I am going to post what I wear each day. It will motivate me to dress better for work. I welcome comments, both positive and negative. If I wear something that sounds too frumpy or unprofessional, I want to know.

Today I wore an Austin Reed black skirt, Talbot's red cotton turtleneck sweater, Geiger black boiled wool jacket, Morgan & Company monogrammed silver pendant, silver, black and red earrings, and a Tiffany narrow ID bracelet. I know, this is the same outfit that I wore on Sunday to church.

Tomorrow, I'm going to wear an Austin Reed navy skirt, Brooks Brothers light blue OCBD, J Crew kelly green cotton/cashmere cable knit crew neck sweater, pearls, gold heart pendant and gold earrings.

Now, I'm going to relax and watch a Poirot DVD.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

1 comment:

crabbygirl said...

I always write in my journal every day what I wear because I have a tendency to repeat outfits alot. This system keeps me accountable and it also lets me know what pieces are worth investing in.