Monday, 24 January 2011

I did not post what I wore this weekend, because I wore sweatpants and a sweater. I didn't venture out much.

Today, I wore a Austin Reed black skirt (I wear this skirt a lot), a Talbot's red turtleneck, a Talbot's grey wool cardigan with a collar and silver tone closures, a Williamsburg silver clockcase pendant and Morgan & Company square silver monogrammed earrings. Tomorrow, I plan on wearing a Brooks Brothers grey wool sleeveless dress, Brooks Brothers black merino wool cardigan, pearls, pearl earrings and a Williamsburg silver monogrammed oval brooch.

Tonight Gossip Girl returns. It is always interesting to see how it will turn out. The only problem is that Greek comes on at the same time. I will watch one and DVR the other.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

No comments: