Monday, 17 January 2011

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I drove to my mother's house Friday night. The roads weren't too bad. They weren't too good either. My mother has been shut in since Sunday afternoon. We had planned to go eat dinner in a restaurant, but we had to babysit. My sister was sick and my brother-in-law recently had shoulder surgery. We had to keep her 16 month old. He didn't feel too good. When we woke up Saturday morning, we took his temperature. It was 102.3. My mother called the doctor and they said to bring him in. My brother-in-law met us there and sent us home. The baby had the flu. By Saturday evening, his temperature was down to 99. He is so much better now. I hope we don't get it.

One of my "goals" for 2011 is to start dressing better. I used to dress fairly nice every day. Since my accident, I have started wearing whatever. I decided that the best way to keep myself in line is to post here what I wear every day. If I wear something that I shouldn't, call me on it and I will try to do better. Yesterday, I wore an Austin Reed black skirt, a Talbot's red cotton turtleneck sweater, a Geiger black boiled wool jacket, Morgan & Company silver monogrammed pendant and earrings that are silver, black and red. Today is a holiday, so I am dressed very casual. I have on black sweatpants, a Talbot's charcoal gray cotton mock sweater, a Morgan & Company monogrammed silver pendent, and Talbot's faux diamond earrings.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the day.

1 comment:

preppyinnewengland said...

Winter doldrums of dressing...I like spring/summer clothes so much better don't you?