Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Today was a busy day at work. The normal mail person is out on medical leave. His back-up was out sick today and her manager asked me to do the mail. I informed him that I still can't walk up ramps or carry in the mail. He did not respond even after I followed up. My supervisor told me that I needed to follow up again. He said he had been tied up and had not given it any thought. A nice young lady that works near him graciously offered to go with me and do what I was unable to do. When we got back, she helped me sort the mail. I made sure that I informed her supervisor about how helpful she was. What really made me mad was that the manager dropped the ball...and could have cared less.

After work, I had to go to a meeting. I did not get home until 8:15. I ironed, did laundry and got my lunch ready for tomorrow. Right now I am cooking some vegetables for vegetable soup.

Now, what did I wear today? I wore Pendleton dark green slacks, a Pendleton camel merino wool mock sweater, pearls, gold heart pendant and a pair of Lauren by Ralph Lauren golden earrings.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

No comments: