Sunday, 3 February 2008

GIANTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!

I'm sorry all you Patriots fans out there, but I was so happy when the Giants won. I'm not so much of a Giants fan as I am a Manning fan. When I was growing up Archie Manning was "THE MAN". I have always admired him. He is a class act. I wanted to see Eli win the Super Bowl. As you know Peyton won last year. I went over to my sister and brother-in-law's house to watch the game. They had invited several people over, but only a few showed up. The weather was really bad, and some of them had tickets to the Hannah Montana movie. Sunday was the only time available. The few of us that were there had a good time. A couple of the guys are big Tom Petty fans and they really enjoyed the halftime show. My brother in law sent me home with enough chili for several days and 6 pieces of grilled chicken. He knows how to take care of me. He is a great cook. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but he owns a restaurant.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I hope to be back tomorrow.

No comments: