Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

Even though we are desperate for the rain, why does it have to pour at quitting time. I had a couple of errands that I needed to run after work. I started to just go home, but I decided what the heck? It was awful. When I walked out of the grocery store, my Burberry umbrella turned inside out and of course I got wet.

Queenie cleaned her desk today, but you couldn't tell that much differenc. She has so much crap on and under her desk. When she was cleaning under her desk, she found enough shoes to fill a huge bag. She acted surprised that they were there. Everyone laughs at all her shoes she has lined up under the desk. I try not to go near her desk. She always complains about having stinky feet. I know that a lot of people have that problem, but they don't leave every pair of shoes that they own under their desk at work. When she left work, she didn't have her shoes with her. I hope she didn't stick them in the executive department storage room.

No comments: