Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Sometimes I wonder about my coworker that I refer to as "Queenie". I wonder if she has good sense. Today, the CEO of the bank that has acquired our bank, was in town to speak at the Kiwanis Club. While he was in a meeting in our Chairman of the Board's office, her sister and her set of 5 year old twins show up. They keep laughing very loudly. CP, the Chairman's secretary, encouraged the sister and twins to go to the breakroom. In about 5 minutes here comes Queenie with sister and the twins. CP went over to her and put her finger to her lips and said "Shhhhsh!, Mr. C is here". Queenie responded "I know" and kept on laughing really loud. I would have been mortified if that were me. I went to vote this afternoon. I was in and out in less that 10 minutes. There weren't that many people there. It is supposed to storm tonight. I hope it doesn't get too bad.

I finished reading the Audrey edition of Life magazine today. It was a very well done publication. I understand why we all idolize her. She was a class act.

No comments: