Sunday, 16 August 2009

I had a very busy weekend. Thursday, I drove to my mother's house. We got up early Friday and went to Atlanta. Two of her friends went with us. We all had a good time.

At Morgan & Company, I bought a silver monogrammed square pendant, a pair of silver monogrammed square earrings on hoops, a 16" silver snake chain, an 18" silver snake chain, and a pair of green earrings. At Jewelry Max, I bought a silver charm bracelet and a pair of silver cross earrings. When I got home, I discovered that I had a pair of silver cross earrings identical to the ones that I bought. Oh well, I'll give them to my sister. At Lenox Square, I went to Kiehl's and stocked up on what I needed. On the way home, we stopped at Trader Joe's and bought wine and snacks. It was a long day, but we accomplished a lot.

Saturday, I helped my mother get her house back together after having construction going on for 3 weeks. There was dust and sawdust everywhere.

Today, we tried to relax, but we had a few things to do.

Tomorrow, I have to work for the mail guy. It's supposed to pour down rain all day. I think I'll wear khakis, a tee and topsiders.

I hope everyone has a good Monday.

No comments: