Thursday, 20 August 2009

I have gotten some of my clothes for my trip folded. Our family is a firm believer in the Flip N' Fold. I don't know if I am going to be able to get all of my stuff in a large Vera Bradley duffel, small Vera Bradley duffel and Vera Bradley hanging bag. I'm going to try.

I decided to take the position in the Commercial Real Estate department. The head of the department told me if it didn't work out he'd help me find another position either in the bank or elsewhere.. I was honest with him and told him that I had been looking for jobs elsewhere. He seemed to understand and appreciate my honesty.

Today, I'm wearing my Lilly Pulitzer khaki shirtdress, silver monogrammed pendant, hot pink Fitz & Frannie silk knot earrings and...my new A. Tierney hot pink bamboo bangle. It gives the khaki dress a new pop of color.

I hope everyone has a good day.

No comments: