Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Yesterday when I got to work, I got an alert message that my computer had viruses...multiple viruses. I called IT at 8:02. 27 hours and 3 minutes later, the computer guy came to rid my computer of viruses. And, it was urgent.

This morning, when I was eating breakfast, a blueberry exploded and landed on my skirt. I didn't have anything else ironed to wear, so I went to work with blueberry stains on the lap of my skirt. As I was driving in, I noticed that I had on a monogrammed cardigan with a monogrammed pendant. I have a rule that I only wear one monogrammed item at a time. Even if I didn't have the rule, they were two different patterns. The cardigan had circle pattern and the pendant had Old English. I don't think anyone noticed.

I'm taking a vacation day on Friday so that my mother and I can go to Atlanta shopping. I want to go to Morgan & Co. in the Atlanta Mart. After that, it's on to Lenox Square for some real shopping. While in Atlanta, BFF MAB wants me to stop by a store and buy a bottle of that wine that has a picture of the naked nymph on the label. You know, "the wine that you can't buy in Alabama". I'm also going to buy some Two Buck Chuck for some hostess gifts.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

How did you get the viruses? Have a blast shopping in Atlanta!! xoox