Saturday, 1 August 2009

Today was a very relaxing day. I slept in, did some housecleaning, read blogs, and talked on the phone. It was a good day to stay in. It stormed off and on this afternoon and evening. It did not get very bad. We just had thunder and rain. This evening I watched one of my favorite movies that was on TCM. I just love The Mad Miss Matson, a screwball comedy with Barbara Stanwick and Henry Fonda. Afterwards, I had planned to watch the Britcoms, but they were not on. I watched Mrs. Washington Goes to Smith on Hallmark. I can't imagine going back to college at my age.

Tomorrow is my birthday and Monday is my mother's birthday. Because my mother's house is torn apart with no AC or hot water, I stayed here this weekend. We are going to celebrate our birthdays next weekend. It probably worked out good, because my sister's mother-in-law had a spell yesterday and is in intensive care. They wouldn't be able to celebrate with us.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY! I hope you have a marvelous day today! FIll us in on your fun tomorrow!