Sunday, 4 October 2009

I did good on the preppy challenge. Friday, I wore LL Bean khakis, a Talbot's brown long sleeved tee and a Talbot's brown cable knit sweater. Saturday, I wore LL Bean khaki capris, a Lacoste long sleeved polo, pearls, gold shell earrings and my Tretorns with a red gullwing. Today, I have on the same capris, a navy/light blue striped 3/4 sleeve tee, a Vineyard Vines navy hoodie, and my Tretorns.

Saturday, my mother and I went to Huntsville shopping. I have been waiting for months for the Lilly Jubilee bermuda bags to go on sale at Belks. They are still full price. I guess it is not meant for me to have them. I went to Dillard's to check on some Austin Reed separates, but could not find them. Again, not meant to be.

Today, I helped my mother pack for her trip to the Cape. She is going with her friends, and they are all excited. I know that they will have fun.


FYI - I called the lady that wanted to room with my mother and I. I got her answering machine. I left her a message letting her know that I hate to tell her no, but my mother was hoping that this would be some kind of mother/daughter weekend, and that I hope she understood. I felt bad, but I didn't think it would be a comfortable situation for any of us. Thanks for all of your advice.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, and I hope everyone has a good Monday.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow, two cute outfits. Wish I could say I've been keeping up with the challenge....I've been in yoga pants the last couple of days. Yikes!