Monday, 12 October 2009

I had to go to Huntsville to the dentist this morning. I had to leave my mother' house around 7:00 am. I knew it was supposed to rain. Luckily for me, the bad rain was gone by then, but it was still raining. I woke up at 4:00 am and it was pouring very hard.

I got a lot of stuff done while in Huntsville. After the dentist, I went to The Fresh Market, Publix, Belk's, Talbot's, Sam's, The Pink Pelican, and McAlister's Deli. I was back at my mother's house by 12:45.

Today, I wore my LL Bean khakis, Talbot's long sleeved white tee, Talbot's hot pink cable knit cardigan, RL socks with hot pink polo man, leather Tretorns, pearls, and gold shell earrings.

I left my SUV at the Chevrolet dealer to have the signals repaired. They light up, but they don't blink. They had to order a part that was to be in by 3:15. Hopefully, it will be repaired soon. I want to leave to go back home by 4:30 0r 5:00, and it is 3:45 now.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of their day. Have a great Tuesday, also.

No comments: