Thursday, 15 October 2009

This week has not been so bad. Tuesday and Wednesday were busy, but nothing that I couldn't handle. Today was slower, so I was able to get a lot of stuff caught up. I hope tomorrow goes okay.

My sister is having a yard sale on Saturday. She told me that I could join her. I have 3 boxes of clothes plus 2 bags of books. I hope that I can get rid of everything. I also hope that it is not too cold. I plan on wearing sweats and a barn jacket.

I never sing along with the radio in the car, but tonight I couldn't resist. I was listening to the 70's on Sirius 7. They played "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family. I couldn't help sing along. I always liked The Partridge Family when I was young. I never missed an episode.

I hope everyone has a good Friday.

No comments: